The 8/16 PBE Update is here! As we continue the 11.17 PBE cycle, today’s patch includes new summoner icons, loot assets, balance changes, and Preview for 11.17 Patch, as well as some more useful information.
8/16 PBE Update
New summoner icons added:
Loot assets added:
- Bandage Toss (Q) AP ratio increased from 70% to 85%
- Unseen Predator (P)
- Max ferocity stacks lowered from 4 to 3
- Empowered cast MS duration increased from 1.5s to 3
- Bonetooth forgiveness timer increased from 1.5s to 3s
- Ball Strike (E)
- [New] No cast time when Leaping
- [New] Reveals enemies for 2 seconds
Here’s Riot Phlox with a changelist for Rengar in today’s update:
“We’ve read a lot of your thoughts about how Rengar could feel a lot better so we’re putting some changes on PBE for you all to test out and give feedback on!
The goal here is to ease pain points and open up Rengar jungle so that he’s not so inaccessible in lower elos.
This changelist isn’t locked and doesn’t have a set date to ship. Numbers are also a bit wip. We want to make sure Rengar is moving in a direction that we’re all happy with. These will be on PBE Monday! (probably)”
Hey all, sorry about the Rengar bugs on PBE! The merge down got a little screwed up but hopefully, we’ll have fixes by Tues/Weds deploys depending on how funky the fixes are.
Thanks for all the feedback on him so far! We’ve got as many PBE cycles as we need to get him right.
Here’s Riot August with a changelist for Viego:
“These are the Viego nerfs we’re currently testing for the next patch. Goals:
1. Drain power from his resets, especially when behind or building tanky.
2. Reduce the versatility of his AA pattern by hitting AA range and camo radius.
3. Shift him slightly towards crit builds.”
Patch 11.17 Preview
Riot Jag tweeted a preview of the 11.17 PBE cycle changes:
That’s all for now! Stay tuned to see more changes, and in the meantime consider checking out our articles about previous PBE Updates!